Job Title: M&E Officer
Duty Station: Field Base (Bannu)
Reporting Line: Project Manager
Job Status: Fixed term contract (3 Months)
JDs approved by: Executive Director
M&E Officer will be responsible for the monitoring and ensuring high quality and timely inputs, and for ensuring that the project maintains activities result in the achievement of its intended outputs in a cost effective and timely manner.
The M&E officer will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project; assisting the Project Coordinator in preparing Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the MIS of the Project and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities.
The M&E Office in close collaboration with work closely with project team, Committees groups/networks and other stakeholders
Duties and Responsibilities
The M&E officer will be responsible for:
Create and implement monitoring & Evaluation tools and methodologies for PRDS Project activities.
- Create tools and methodologies to monitor and evaluate Project activities (distributions, construction and rehabilitation) in close consultation with Project Manager and Head Office Management.
- Organize the implementation of these tools and methodologies (field surveys, management of databases, writing reports, etc.) in collaboration with Project staff.
- Track project outputs on structured tools both for process and progress monitoring.
- Document the case studies and success stories of the project
- Provide at least 50% of his her time to the field activities.
Manage and Keep Programme record.
- Keep Record of the Project documentation in head office for time to time verification of CONCERN/auditors
- Share the Record with CONCERN RF team when requested
- Regular oral reporting to the Project Manager and Instruction to Field Staff.
Communication and Reporting
M&E will be responsible for sharing templates/ formats for the programme record keeping and will Support the Staff in complying with the requirement mention in the Project agreement.
- M&E will be responsible for sharing Weekly Progress Report with Donor. He/She will also be responsible for Supporting Field Staff in preparation of Daily Visit Reports.
- Holder of Bachelor degree in Social Sciences or equivalent in the related subject.
- At least 3 year experience in M&E of Emergency Projects.
- Efficient in managing community as well as team problems.
- Participates as a Member of a Team; Works cooperatively with others and contributes to group with ideas, suggestions, and effort.
- Learns from Others; Demonstrates ability to listen, understand and build experience of others into own knowledge, skills and abilities in an appropriate manner
Language Skills; Speak Pashto (preferably mother Tongue)/ Urdu and understand English